Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunset Boulevard

At a stoplight on my way home today, I decided to take a picture with my iPhone from my car window. I feel lucky that two days a week I drive a long stretch of Sunset Blvd. - my Monday client and my Tuesday client each live north of Sunset Blvd. in Brentwood and Bel Air respectively.

I see lots of interesting people and even interesting cars - not to mention gorgeous homes. Several times I've seen cars that are covered in cardboard and duct tape. I found out that these are cars that aren't on the market yet and must remain hidden from public view. One day I drove past a gray Bentley with Jennifer Aniston at the wheel, and on another day I was being tail-gated by Kanye West. Pain in the ass that one, I guess he felt I wasn't going fast enough. Last year for weeks when I rounded the curve at Carolwood there were flowers, papparazi and fans on that corner after Michael Jackson's death.

I think I'm going to try to snap some more pictures of this route, it's really beautiful.

[Taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic App]

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful neighborhood, beautiful people, beautiful cars....it's a beautiful life north of Santa Monica Boulevard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starapolooza!

    Kanye was tailgating you?!

    ReplyDelete