Friday, April 23, 2010

Larry Armstrong

My husband with his mother Eva Mae Armstrong in Dallas, Texas. He is looking quite dapper, don't you think? He told me that his first and only bee sting happened right there - the bee came out from the bushes behind him and got him. Ack! Who knew then that he would become the accomplished photographer and artist he is today.

At the time this picture was taken I was a thousand miles to the northeast, newly born -cantankerous and demanding - waiting for him. Much like today.


3 comments:

  1. Awww...what sweet photos! Larry looks like a little gentleman in his suit and bowtie!!

    You look like a perfect Gerber baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I must call my grandmother. You really do look like the gerber baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet post with the most adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete