Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Avatar Adventure


I'm not a movie buff by any means. And I must admit that the only reason I went to see Avatar yesterday is because in a wild moment I sort of promised my husband we would go during the week after Christmas. The verdict?

Go see Avatar. It is not so much a movie as it is an adventure. They say it's nearly three hours long (I can barely sit for an hour) but I never noticed. Don't go expecting a pithy story. Go and expect to be wowed - and I mean wowed!

You must see it in 3-D and even better, go to an IMAX Theatre. We saw it in 3-D at the IMAX Theatre in Century City. Wow!

[Photo taken with my iPhone, no fancy App this time]

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    What to my wondering eyes should appear? but a brand new blog!
    Love it and welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete