Friday, February 12, 2010

Arizona Desert 1965 - What Was I Thinking?

Against a monumental Arizona landscape, there's my little sister Debra on the left playing with a stick or something and on the right is my mother, cigarette gripped firmly in her right hand - and in the middle, me. I have no idea why I thought it appropriate to wear white leather go-go boots and a Beatles inspired pantsuit in the middle of the desert. I'm completely mystified as to how I was able to climb way up there in that get-up. And why on Earth would I think a white blouse with a Peter Pan collar was appropriate under that jacket? Strange days indeed.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo, Beth. You were stylin' back then too! I kinda' like the Peter Pan collar under the pantsuit...it gives you an angelic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you weren't beamed down from the starship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photo! You look exactly the same -- you have not aged...

    ReplyDelete