Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yogurtland!

Larry and I took a walk today and discovered that a Yogurtland opened in the Beverly Connection across from the Beverly Center. We have never been to a Yogurtland, so we decided to check it out.

Wowee! It's a serve-yourself type of place with the frozen yogurt coming out of spigots that you control by pulling down a lever. They encourage you to try samples of all the different flavors. After much deliberation, I decided on a squirt of Pistachio and a squirt of Toasted Coconut. They've got lots of wonderful toppings including fresh fruit, mochi, gummi bears, coconut flakes, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, the list goes on and on. I just chose some fresh raspberries because the yogurt itself was so good I didn't want to *water down* the flavor with lots of toppings. The price is 30 cents an ounce including the toppings.

To quote Anthony Bourdain, "Oh, that's good".

[Photo taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app]

3 comments:

  1. Yummmm....sounds like a great place! We've been visiting a similar yogurt place on La Brea, south of 3rd St....mini-mall. I love having a big selection and lower prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to the yogurtland in Little Tokyo. The pistachio is sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Chasden's absolutely favorite place! And I love that we can get him just a small bit - as much as he can eat. His serving (with loads of toppings) has never been over $1.

    ReplyDelete